Entertainment in the Umpqua Valley
You can't miss our famous Umpqua Valley wine tasting from one of the many local wineries.
Here are the local wineries:
There is a growing number of local microbreweries in the heart of The Umpqua Valley, stop for some good beer and good company.
Here are some of our favorites:
Touch of Class Limo - variety of limos and luxurious town cars at your service. Ask us about special pricing.
Crater Lake - Adventure down to Americas deepest lake just a couple hours south of Roseburg. With endless hiking trails and beautiful photo opportunities of the lake, this is a southern Oregon must!
Diamond Lake - For views of Mt. Bailey, Mt. Thielsen and lake for fishing, swimming, and kayaking, Diamond Lake is one of Douglas county's treasures.
North Umpqua River - Swimming, hiking, fly fishing, rafting, and camping galore!
Oregon Coast - Quick day trips to the beautiful Oregon coast will not disappoint! Delicious seafood, crabbing, aquariums, lighthouse tours, and quaint seaside towns await.
Here are some of our favorites:
Fall and Winter 2019 HIGHLIGHTS - for all events during these months and others, visit this link Umpqua Valley Events
Visit The Great Umpqua for suggested itineraries and things to do in the great Umpqua Valley.
Also check out the Roseburg Area Chamber of Commerce recommendations on places to visit.
You can also check out the Umpqua Valley Winegrowers website for wine tours, and other special events.
Dining Options and Gastronomic Delights:
There are a variety of dining options in downtown Roseburg as well as a short driving distance. Some of our favorites include:
- True Kitchen & Bar – they make mean cocktails and yummy tapas, as well as other seasonal dinner options.
- Brix Restaurant – offers a diverse menu, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. If you can, enjoy dinner on the roof top. Misty’s soups are homemade daily and are delicious.
- Mariachi Loco – offers some delicious Mexican cuisine with generous size margaritas. The chips and salsa are scrumptious.
- Alexanders Greek Cuisine – offers the finest and freshest ingredients for their dishes. Their mission is to provide the community with a place where people can come and enjoy a delicious, healthy meal in a warm and welcoming atmosphere, all at an affordable price. Our favorite is their Gyros.
- Old Soul Pizza – has wood fired pizzas that are fresh and delicious. Lots of microbrew on tap and staff are very personable and friendly, definitely worth the stop.
- Little Brothers Pub - One of the oldest restaurants downtown, check out this classic pub atmosphere for some great sandwiches, sweet potato fries, and amazing service.
- Bagel Tree Cafe & Bakery- homemade bagels, cakes, pies, and cookies! Plus they offer amazing coffee and bubble tea. A cozy environment to work on your laptop, or read a good book.
- The Parrot House – a fine-dining experience in a recently remodeled 1891 Victorian Home (registered on the National Historic Registry) that offers a whiskey bar, great cocktails, and refined cuisine.
- McMenamins - housed in a 1912 Southern Railroad depot, the Roseburg Station Pub & Brewery is a veritable museum of the rich rail history of the city. Patio seating offers nostalgia from a time when the railroad reigned supreme, but when a train passes by - hold on to your beer!
- Dino's Ristorante Italiano - Authentic Italian in Roseburg, featuring fresh, locally grown ingredients prepared in modern combinations.
- North Forty Beer- A local brewery just down the street for all beer lovers alike! Be sure not to miss this brewery only native to Oregon.
- Gathering Grounds Coffee - Delicious coffee just around the corner from our flats. Swing by for a quality cup of coffee and homemade pastries.